The Magpul MOE Hand Guard for AR15/M16 firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Designed with versatility in mind, slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other accessories for mounting tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly. Made in U.S.A.
Colors: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Now compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other optional accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
MOE Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
Weight: 6.85 oz.
Length, overall: 7.12 in.
Length, mounting: 6.56 in.
Height, excluding lip: 2.45 in.
Width, max: 2.22 in.
NOTE: The MOE Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type handguards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: