A classic Rick Hinderer design, the Cryo is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte grey/black titanium carbo-nitride. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. The Cryo also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Access it with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud.
Slightly smaller than some Hinderer pocketknives, the Cryo is a superb knife for every day carry. EDC this guy for a while and we think you’ll soon appreciate its virtues. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you’re looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that’s destined to be the Hinderer for the rest of us.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 2 3/4 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6 1/2 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: