The FastFire Red Dot Reflex sight is the most versatile red dot sight on the market. Mount it on your favorite handgun, shotgun or hunting rifle for greater accuracy and faster target acquisition. You won’t need to worry about sight alignment, eye dominance or finding your target. Just put the red dot on your target and pull the trigger.
Compact and lightweight, the FastFire won’t affect the balance or handling, plus it offers unlimited eye relief, parallax-free 1x magnification and simple operation.
The FastFire II with its 4 MOA dot is ideally suited for use on pistols and AR-15s where fast target acquisition is desired, the FastFire red dot sight will also match up well with carbines, lever guns and shotguns. The FastFire II is ruggedly designed, impervious to the elements and will hold up to years of punishing recoil.
- Magnification: 1.07X
- Sight Window: 21mm x 15mm; .82” x .59”
- Elevation adjustment range: 3 degrees or 190 in. @ 100 yds. (524cm @ 100m)
- Windage adjustment range: 3 degrees or 190 in. @ 100 yds. (524cm @ 100m)
- Set value for one scale division: 1 MOA or 1 in. @ 100 yds. with 60 scale revolutions per turn
- Subtension of the aiming dot: 4 MOA (10.5cm@100m)
- Recoil resistance: At least 1000 G’s
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°F to +130°F (-25°C to +55°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°F to +160°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Power Supply: 3V with one CR 2032 Lithium battery
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 1.8”x1.0”x0.9” (46mm x 25.4mm x 23.7mm)
- Weight (in operating condition without mounting materials): 0.9 oz. (25 grams)
- One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: